We want to make sure you can find your site with ease and navigate our beautiful park without any issues during your stay. And to keep our campground safe and sound for everyone, we have some rules that we ask you to abide by during your stay. We greatly appreciate every effort that is made to provide a secure and family-friendly atmosphere for everyone!
- Quiet Time: 11:00 PM through 8:00 AM
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH throughout the park and will be enforced.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and always be cleaned up after. Do not leave your pets unattended– please put them in your camper when you are not on-site.
- No bicycle riding after dark.
- Respect your neighbor’s’ space– please do not walk through other people’s sites.
- Please keep your site clean and free of trash at all times.
- Park only in designated areas.
- There is a maximum of 2 vehicles allowed per site. Do not park on anyone else’s site without permission.
- All guests must register at the office immediately upon arrival.
- Guests must leave the campground by 11:00 PM, or you will be charged an overnight fee for each person.
- Please keep fires in the fire rings. Campfires only; no bonfires. Fires must be put out when unattended.
- Do not cut or destroy trees or brush in any way, or otherwise deface campground property. If you need firewood, it is available for sale at the office. Cut firewood on the property is not for the taking.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart in the campground.
- The use of generators is not allowed in the campground unless you receive permission to do so during an electrical emergency.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol (and/or intoxication) will not be tolerated.
- No tarps or washlines are permitted in the park.
- Do not discharge wastewater from your camper onto the ground, or dispose of blackwater waste in the bathrooms. (State Law)
- All propane tanks received from the campground must be refilled at the campground and may not leave the premises.(State Law)
- The use of firearms, air guns, sling shots, bow and arrow, fireworks, mini-bikes, or ATVs is not permitted in the campground.
- The use of electric or gasoline chainsaws is not permitted unless you have express permission from the office.
- We reserve the right to evict without refund anyone whom we determine is in violation of these rules.
"Dutch Cousin is a wonderful place to camp. The cabins are clean and the staff is incredibly accommodating and friendly."
"Dutch Cousin is one of the better campgrounds I have been to. The cabins are well taken care of and always clean, and Helen is always accommodating and willing to help you out. If you want a reasonably priced campground with clean, comfortable facilities, then look no further than Dutch Cousin Campground. I tell everyone to stay here!"
"It's the best campground in Pennsylvania. Mike an Helen are the very best and are always accommodating. Everything is clean and well taken care of. We've been camping for years, and Dutch Cousin feels like home. Thank you for making camping so enjoyable!"
"Dutch Cousin is cozy, quiet, and clean! It's the perfect spot for our seasonal site, and it's so close to everything we like to see and do!"
"We spend a few weeks every year at Dutch Cousin Campground, and have been for the last seven years. LOVE it here! Mike and Helen are awesome. The campground is clean and has brand new restrooms, and it's shady and quiet. The folks that stay here are friendly, neighborly, and respectful. We just bought a trailer in the park, and we plan on spending a lot more time here next year!"